I purchased this set of three super adorable bunny figurines last year from an antique shop. They are one of a kind, made of solid brass, and likely made in the early to mid 1900's.
Measurements:Largest one: 5" tall, 3.25" long
Medium: 4" tall, 3.25" long
Small: 3" tall, 3.25" long.
A lucky reader of my blog will win this entire set or ALL THREE of these cute bunny figurines. They will make perfect Easter decoration for years to come.
Enter to win is super easy:
- Follow my blog by clicking "Join this site" on the right sidebar.
- Leave a comment to let me know you've followed my blog.
- Leave another comment by sharing where in your house you would showcase these figurines (e.g. bookcase, nursery).
- You will receive one entry for each comment you leave.
- Those that add me to their "Blog List" get an extra entry into the draw.
- And that's it!