To refresh your memory, this is the design board 1.0:
And here's my second attempt of a design plan for my home office, only this time it actually has factored in my personality and habits.
|Click on the image to enlarge|
- Bowring Evora lantern.
- Ikea Malm 4-Drawer dresser.
- Gallery wall over accent chair (a.k.a. the reading area).
- Billy bookcase x 3.
- Dwell Studio cushions by Tonic Living.
- CB2 Filing Cabinet (double duty as a printer stand).
- Semikolon boxes.
- 2 x Ikea Micke desks in white: love the extra desk surface once I put them back-to-back.
- Antique Windsor chairs (still debating whether to paint them in white).
- Jonathan Adler Parker ceiling light in Polished Nickel.
- Sweet William Teal drapes by Tonic Living (still debating whether to go with a pair of plain white drapes with ribbon trims. Any thoughts?)
- And last but not the least, the Light French Gray paint color-matched in Para paint (sorry Sarah).