From the centre clock-wise:
1. The lovely Taylor Swift in a gold sequin dress: it's a tricky one to dress because it can easily borderline costume, but Taylor Swift's dress has just enough shimmery and she made it classy.
2. Alexander McQueen's Gold Python Cicada Jewel Knucklebox Clutch: avant-garde yet totally appropriate for a cocktail party, perfect for a classic outfit with a touch of edginess.
3. Hygge & West's Petal Pusher wallpaper: Christine at Bijou and Boheme used this totally fabulous wallpaper for her daughter Scarlett's room.
4. Pedro Friedeberg Gold Hand Chair from 1stdibs.com: so Hollywood regency and Jonathan Adler.
5. Caitlin Wilson's Gold Zabeel Chevron Pillow.
6. Waylande Gregory Leopard Bullet Bowls: maybe it's time for me to bite the bullet and pick up a couple of these.
7. Jonathan Adler's Gold Birds.
8. Or how about a 24K gold facial treatment? You've gotta try it once in your life girlfriends. It makes your skin beyond baby-soft!
Last but not the least, I just couldn't wrap up a gold-color inspiration post without this picture...that'd be insensitive. :) What did you say, farjah?