Our dining table is from Anne-Quinn Furniture, a massive 8 ft long double-pedestal. The chandelier is only 25" in length, and about 45" from above the table.
1. The glam and timeless Meurice chandelier by Jonathan Adler.
2. Pottery Barn's Clarissa Glass Drop Extra-Long Rectangular Chandelier, 30" in length.
3. A modern Chrome Crystal Chandelier. I'd probably go for organza sheer shade.
4. Pottery Barn's Parsons Mirrored Chandelier, 32" in diameter.
5. Or how about a classic and elegant 6-light Maria Theresa crystal chandelier?
So which one is your favourite? Would you go for a different chandelier in my dining room?