They are not only informative but stylish enough to grace any coffee table.
I am a big fan of their Bath products from faucet to glass shelf to cabinet knobs. Spritz is the one I used in my master ensuite. I like that you could choose from a variety of finishes from polished nickel to steel to bronze for almost all their hardware.
You can spot Restoration Hardware's style signature from afar: classic, muted, rustic, industrial yet warm and elegant at the same time.
Here are some of my faves from Restoration Hardware. Their lookalikes and knockoffs are everywhere.
From top left clockwise:
- Brickmaker's Table. Urban Barn at a time carried a lookalike Lumex.
- Martine Upholstered Armchair. Lookalikes and knockoffs are made by almost every major furniture makers. Janice from Life Begins at 30 has two originals in her living room.
- Hutton Double Vanity Sink. Studio Bathe via Costco has similar design.
- Lugarno Single Sconce. I used them in my master ensuite and basement bathroom.
- Strande Knob in polished nickel.
- Vintage French Square Upholstered Side Chair. I would have bought them if I didn't already spend an arm and a leg on my existing dining set. I've seen lookalikes at HomeSense on multiple occasions.
- Foucault's Iron Orb Chandelier Rustic Iron Medium. Again lookalikes are everywhere but RH might not be the one to come up with this design.
- Hutton Double Vanity Sink in Charcoal. I woof the charcoal paint!
- Weathered Zinc Single Fez Mirror. I've seen similar-shaped mirrors at Lowes and HomeSense. Can one ever get tired of a geometric Moorish pattern like this?
Do you have any Restoration Hardware favourites?