As I was researching which faucet to use for my upcoming bathroom reno, I've narrowed down to these single-control ones for the following reasons:
- Style: vintage and traditional.
- Price wise: they all fit into the $200-$300 bracket (except for the Pfister Ashfield), which in my opinion, is the right amount you want to spend on a single-control bathroom faucet that would withstand everyday use.
- Height: they all have pretty decent spout height (6-8"), spout clearance (5-6") and spout reach (5").
- Use: they can be installed on undermount, drop-in or vessel sinks.
1. American Standard Portsmouth Monoblock Single Handle Lavatory Faucet in Chrome, model 7415.101.002.
2. Delta Victorian Single Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet in Chrome, model 555LF.
3. Kohler Fairfax Single-Control Lavatory Faucet in Chrome, model K-12182.
4. Moen Brantford One-Handle Bathroom Faucet in Chrome, model 6600.
5. Pfister Ashfield Single-Control Lavatory Faucet in Chrome, model T42YP0C. Though this is also the most affordable one at ~$150, its unique seltzer bottle type of handle makes it harder to work with other fixtures in a bathroom.
7. Pfister Portola Single Hole Bathroom Sink Faucet in Chrome, model GT42-RP0C.
So what do you use in your bathroom? Which single-handle faucet listed here is your favourite?