Anyhoo, for the whole afternoon we were just a bunch of mean girls having a great time and laughing our butt off.
Speaking of gifts, as usual I started earlier and shopped online as much as possible to avoid the mall crowd. This year my store of choice has to be the Hudson Bay. I was able to find everything I want to gift to everyone there! Here are some examples:
From top left clockwise:
- CAROLEE Pearl Button Clip Earrings: I think my Mom or any mom would look sensational in a pair of these.
- Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE: this is for moi, my favourite Chanel perfume.
- GLUCKSTEINHOME Sussex Napkin Set: perfect as a hostess gift.
- MONIQUE LHUILLIER Waterford Arianne Old Fashioned: for serious scotch lovers.
- Hudson Bay's Trapper Nutcracker: a collector piece.
- SILVER OWL Clear Ribbon Ornament: so pretty and chic.
- POLO RALPH LAUREN Nappa Leather Touch Gloves: touch sensitive capability keeps your hands warm while you are working on your mobile devices.
- DIOR Eau Sauvage Eau De Toilette: hands down the most delicious men's perfume I've ever sniffed on. The woody undertone is so subtle that it doesn't have that powerful and overwhelming musky scent.
Just for the fun of it, what's the most insincere gift you had ever received?